- The Studebaker National Foundation will award educational assistance of up to $1,500.00 to benefit a member of the Studebaker Drivers Club, Inc. (SDC), Antique Studebaker Club (ASC) or Avanti Owners Association (AOAI).
- It is preferable the applicant be a member or member’s son/daughter, grandson/granddaughter of the SDC, ASC or AOAI.
- Applicants should be pursuing automotive fields of study, including but not limited to: preservation, restoration, auto body, maintenance/repair, deisgn, automotive history, etc.
- Applicants from previous years may reapply. The scholarship assistance may be used at an accredited school of the recipient’s choice.
- Scholarship applicants must have obtained at least an equivalent of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale or equivalent for the year preceding the request for scholarship assistance.
- Recipeints must use the scholarship for the present or following school year. The award cannot be deferred.
- Applicants must submit copies of all their academic transcripts and a teacher letter of recommendation with their application.
- The following criteria will be used to select the scholarship recipient: grade point average (GPA), teacher letter of recommendation and an evaluation of the answers provided to questions #11 and #12 below.
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited college or school may be required after the scholarship has been awarded.
- All decisions made by the Scholarship Committtee regarding scholarship awards are final.
- Include a written explanation in your own words; how you will use this scholarshipand why you should be the recipient.
- Include a written description of your interests.
MEET OUR SNF SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS HERE
For complete requirements and details download the application:
Your Studebaker National Foundation understands the importance of education. One of the ways we support the future is with scholarship assistance to eligible young men and women within our Studebaker community who seek a career in the automotive industry.
SNF Scholarships include:
- Chester Bradfield Scholarship
- Robert Foust Memorial Scholarship
- Hezzy Kappus Scholarship
- Jan Lockmon Memorial Scholarship
- Chuck Naugle Memorial Scholarship
- Ed Reynolds Scholarship
If you wish to make a tax deductible cash contribution to a specific scholarship you may do so. For more information on scholarship contributions, please CLICK HERE.